A Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey Salute
- Barry Mann wonders Who Put the Bomp…
- Doctor Who encounters a (the? some?) Dalek.
- The Men at Work ask Who Can it be Now?
- Liz Taylor and Richard Burton argue (and argue) in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Bo Diddley demands Who Do You Love?
- Horton first hears a Who.
- The residents of Whoville celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.
- The Baha Men launch an ear worm called Who Let the Dogs Out?
- Abbot and Costello figure out Who's on First. (yes, we included the routine two weeks ago in our salute to repetition…but you cannot leave this out of a who collection).
- The Who sing Who Are You?
Apologies to the World Health Organization and WHO AM radio in Des Moines. Maybe next time.